[U-Boot-Users] question on drive

zhonglei zhonglei at RCS-9000.COM
Wed Nov 24 08:25:07 CET 2004

hi
   Sorry for bothering you! But would you please give me a hand.When I insert a Intel Pro/100s server Adapter into the PCI slot on Lite5200(motorola MPC5200 development kit) and start the kernel,the kernel run into a dead lock. The reports are as follows:
.
.
.
IP-Config: Retrying forever (NFS root)...
eth1: config: auto-negotiation on, 100FDX, 100HDX, 10FDX, 10HDX.
eth1: Waiting for the link to be up...
eth1: status: link up, 100 Mbps Full Duplex, auto-negotiation complete.
e100: eth0 NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full duplex
Sending DHCP requests ...... timed out!
    Please tell me how can I handle it! Thanks in advance!
Best Regards
zhonglei