[U-Boot-Users] question on drive

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 10:14:33 CET 2004

I don't think this has to do with u-boot :) I think you should send
this to the correct mailing list.

> IP-Config: Retrying forever (NFS root)...
> eth1: config: auto-negotiation on, 100FDX, 100HDX, 10FDX, 10HDX.
> eth1: Waiting for the link to be up...
> eth1: status: link up, 100 Mbps Full Duplex, auto-negotiation complete.
> e100: eth0 NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full duplex

Maybe your board configuration of the kernel is not quite correct
and/or some interrupt lines are wongly addressed.

> Sending DHCP requests ...... timed out!
>     Please tell me how can I handle it! Thanks in advance!

$ find . -name '*.c' | xargs grep Sending\ DHCP
And start debugging/instrumenting from there.

--
ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul