[U-Boot-Users] PPC4xx: SDRAM detection (bug?)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Nov 28 23:48:25 CET 2004

In message <41AA5143.1010703 at isoar.ca> you wrote:

> > A plain line number is just bogus.
>
> Wolfgang, you can trust that when I'm prepared to submit a patch for
> changes, all the pertinent information will be provided for those not
> expected to be currently looking at the file.  I merely mentioned it
> to illustrate that there is questionable code in the file.  It was

Even then: a plain line number is totally useless...

> file version number that I can locate.  The line reads:
>    case 0x011:

... as is a single source line whithout a few lines of context.

Please try to be a bit more helpful and post information  others  can
use, or don't post any such stuff at all.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Men of peace usually are [brave].
	-- Spock, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.5