[U-Boot-Users] CLI over Ethernet

Srivatsan srivatsan at deccanetworld.com
Mon Nov 29 10:15:08 CET 2004

Hi all.

    May be I have been got wrong. Please excuse me for that. I have been
a member for this group for about a month and I have also seen the mail
transactions. I must say I know for sure that It's not for requirements
alone that this group is being used and also no one is subordinate to
anyone in any open source(leave alone uboot) mailing list.

   Also I haven't asked for particular CLI (requirement with LLC) to be
developed and given to me. What I have asked is the advantage of having
CLI over Ethernet using LLC?

Had I mentioned requirement for the group or the code has to rewritten
by uboot group which I know is ethically wrong then I would have made a
mistake. But I just required all your help to give me a head start with
the available resources for my problem.

This group is not for showing emotions.

With Best Regards,
C.R.Srivatsan