[U-Boot-Users] CFI driver

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Mon Nov 29 20:58:34 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 12:57, York Sun wrote:

> > Could you please repost that patch to the list here in a form
> > that won't be munged by mailer MUAs?  If you do, please state
> > thta it _replaces_ this version of the patch.  Also, please
> > include the required CHANGELOG entry for it!
>
> I have reposted the patch on Nov 1. Please check the archived mails.

I searched the archives but was unable to find a clean
version of the patch that was not munged by a mailer.
(Ref: From: York Sun <ysun at me...> RE: CFI driver 2004-10-27 14:25)

> Which CHANGELOG should I change? Some comments has been added to show
> the changes.

Wolfgang requires a CHANGELOG entry that he can add
to the master CHANGELOG file for submitted patches.
This is NOT the same as comments within the code itself.

> Regards,
>
> York

Thanks,
jdl