[U-Boot-Users] CFI driver

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 29 22:06:52 CET 2004

In message <1101758313.15446.55.camel at cashmere.sps.mot.com> you wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 12:57, York Sun wrote:
> > I have reposted the patch on Nov 1. Please check the archived mails.
>
> I searched the archives but was unable to find a clean
> version of the patch that was not munged by a mailer.

The patch posted  on  Nov  1  is  indeed  not  munged  by  a  mailer.
Nevertheless,  it  does  not  satisfy  the  requirements for a patch;
especially it adds lots of trailing white space; it does not use TABs
for indentation, etc.

> Wolfgang requires a CHANGELOG entry that he can add
> to the master CHANGELOG file for submitted patches.
> This is NOT the same as comments within the code itself.

Indeed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Vulcans do not approve of violence.
	-- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4