[U-Boot-Users] u-boot for pxa255

Sharad P. Katti sharad.katti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 09:58:04 CET 2004

Hi All,

I'm working on a PXA255 reference board,

I'm able to get u-boot prompt on my serial console,
I appended the kernel image with the u-boot.bin file, and write the
new image onto the flash.

But when I give the address from where my kernel is starting (in the
appended .bin file), I can just see the message

starting application at 0xa000ebc4....
                            (which is the address of the kernel )

and stops there only.

How can I check whether the bootloader and kernel are copied to the
ram from the flash, as I'm not using the network features to download
the image.

TIA

--
Sharad P.Katti