[U-Boot-Users] porting u-boot

Peter Asemann peter.asemann at web.de
Tue Nov 30 12:44:33 CET 2004

I'm still into porting u-boot to a full-custom board.
The u-boot README says that the u-boot will scan for my SDRAM and find
out how much I have.
I suppose that will only work if I write a custom SDRAM-setup-procedure
..../u-boot/board/CUSTOMBOARD/customboard.c ? Is that right?

If so, is there any documentation about what needs to be done there?
I believe that the sdram_table array used in all those board_name.c
files contains hexadecimal encoded instructions programming the UPM.. am
I right?

Well... any hints (like, for example, "RTFM manual/ressource name") are
welcome.

Peter Asemann