[U-Boot-Users] porting u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 30 12:57:57 CET 2004

In message <41AC5D21.8040107 at web.de> you wrote:

> I suppose that will only work if I write a custom SDRAM-setup-procedure
> ..../u-boot/board/CUSTOMBOARD/customboard.c ? Is that right?

You cannot avoid this, right (you need it even if you set  up  for  a
fixed memory size only).

> If so, is there any documentation about what needs to be done there?

Sure. See the processor's User's manual and related documentation.

> Well... any hints (like, for example, "RTFM manual/ressource name") are
> welcome.

Here we go: RTFM the processor documentation and related material ;-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Too much of anything, even love, isn't necessarily a good thing.
	-- Kirk, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6