[U-Boot-Users] Resent: How to compile U-boot using Metrowerks Code warrior on wi ndows.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 5 13:38:09 CEST 2004

In message <3D9FDCA910DD4445896A0BE5ECF009D4E8EAC2 at bla.satyam.com> you wrote:

> A little bird told me that the u-boot image created by Metrowerks
> Codewarrior on windows is a lot smaller than the image created by the gcc
> tool chain.

This is the 4th message about this subject I get from you - two  over
the list, and two to my direct address.

Your behaviour is not exactly polite.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"...this does not mean that some of us should not want, in  a  rather
dispassionate sort of way, to put a bullet through csh's head."
                   - Larry Wall in <1992Aug6.221512.5963 at netlabs.com>