[U-Boot-Users] Simple JTAG programming tools

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Sun Oct 10 12:02:55 CEST 2004

Dear collegues,

forgive me if this subject, is not properly addressed into this list, but I
think that almost all of us have been working with Flash.
I'm currently working on ixp425 and by searching on the net I found a source
code named JflashMM. This code seems to work in conjuction with a .dat (or
.txt) file which contains the board configuration (only for pxa250).
Anybody has already use this program over the ixp425 development platform?
If yes, may I have the configuration file which has been used for?

Many thanks
Gianfranco