[U-Boot-Users] Resolved -- Problems accessing flash on OMAP 1510 Innovator

George G. Davis gdavis at mvista.com
Thu Oct 14 06:28:23 CEST 2004

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 02:41:29PM -0400, Stephen Johnson wrote:
> After studying code in rrload and doing some googling, I tried an experiment
> and it worked.  In the file board/omap1510inn/flash.c I changed the function

Based on your previous e-mail (with little to no CFI debug output displayed
after explicitly enabling cfi_flash driver debugging as I had recommended : )
I suspected that you may be using that now obsolete board/omap1510inn/flash.c
driver instead. It was recently replaced by drivers/cfi_flash.c. Please do a
cvs update and retest using the current cfi_flash driver and see if that works.
It does seem to work well for me.

--
Regards,
George