[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot not working on TQM860L

Rami Segal ramis at tera-chip.com
Tue Oct 19 17:02:52 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm am trying to bring up U-Boot on my TQM860L (8M flash), and have some
difficulties.

The instructions are simple and straight forward (I compile with the
TQM860_config parameter).

The burning of the u-boot.bin file is successful (address 0x40000000).

However, when turning on the power, the system does not respond!  The
terminal is dead.

I know that the system is functional, because other bootstrap programs,
such as the TQC monitor, work fine.

Are there any configurations that should be changed in the TQM860L.h
configuration file?

Any other ideas that might help?

Thanks,

Rami.