R: [U-Boot-Users] Switching of LCD controller before reboot?

Paolo Broggini pbroggini at softool.ch
Fri Oct 22 16:36:47 CEST 2004

When I started evaluating/porting U-boot for the i.MX there wasn't yet nay
support
for it in the official release 1.1.0.

> AND: more important: Having an own (incompatible) version
> prevents you from
> giving us (the comunity) something back!
When we'll be finished with our development I'll make the necessary changes
to be
"compatible" (there aren't so many differences), as I said that was for me
the quickest way.

> > When I'll find some time (it's not the case for the near
> future) I would be
> > pleased to help in creating
> > a better SoC structure.
> What don't you like about the existing SoC structure?
The basic idea is fine, but as you said, the cpu/arm920t should contains
only the code
for the ARM920T and not like start.s which contains SoC specific code
(S3C24x0).

-P.Broggini