[U-Boot-Users] E1 initialization sequence.

Prathima_Kolar Prathima_Kolar at Satyam.com
Tue Oct 26 12:02:50 CEST 2004

Hello All,
I have been trying to provide E1 support for my custom board based on
MPC8266ADS.
E1 is connected to SCC on my custom board.
I am using E1/T1 Quadfalc(PEF22554)
I did not find any piece of code for E1 in U-boot.
I have searched on the internet for possible initialization steps but could
not find any.
Could anyone please shed some light on this.

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Prathima.
is appreciated.