[U-Boot-Users] Support for SuperH processors

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 26 13:15:10 CEST 2004

In message <002501c4bb42$1e6ea5a0$320f81a4 at uk.w2k.superh.com> you wrote:

> I'm interested in providing a port of u-boot to SH-4 platforms and I was

You are welcome.

> interested in
>
> -          anyone else was already doing this or interested.

I don't know of any such activities.

> -          Any help in getting started in porting u-boot to a new
> architecture (other than reading the source & readme files)

Hang out on this list for a while, skim  through  the  mailijng  list
archives, and read the FAQ section of the DULG.

> ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C4BB4A.80330DA0

And NEVER EVER post HTML again, please!

See us @ Embedded/Electronica Munich, Nov 09 - 12, Hall A.6 Booth 513
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Q:  Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?
A:  To prevent the sensible ones from going home.