[U-Boot-Users] Cross compiling problem of u-boot-1.1.1 on powerpc850

flab zsuly at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 05:10:33 CEST 2004

Hi, Wolfgang. I just reinstalled my Windows the day before yesterday, and I
used Outlook to send and get E-mail without changing default settings. Of
course, it is MIME based on 64.

You are one of the most respectable people of mine because u'r project
benefits us just like some other open source projects. Maybe u'r policy is
all right, and it is no a big deal. But one more thing, why this policy are
not posted on SourceFroge's webpage, and it is not found in this maillist's
welcome letter. I don't think it is justic if you refuse a beginner
becausehe broken the default rule in your heart.

Thank u and Craig very much.

Flab