[U-Boot-Users] Flash memory related Issue

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Oct 28 22:25:09 CEST 2004

In message <3D9FDCA910DD4445896A0BE5ECF009D4017B11BE at bla.satyam.com> you wrote:

> I am using AMD flash having part number Am29LV400BB70-EI as a boot flash.
>
> I am also using another flash having part number TE28F256J3c-125 as the main
> flash in the system. It would be highly appreciated if some one
> let me know what changes have to be made in UBOOT code in order to make this
> boot flash work with UBOOT code.

You have to adapt the flash driver for your board.

> PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
> distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is
> STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard
> is appreciated.

Please omit this crap when posting to a public maling list.  This  is
complete nonsense.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C4BCEE.79AA42FA

> xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
> xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

And never ever post HTML again!

See us @ Embedded/Electronica Munich, Nov 09 - 12, Hall A.6 Booth 513
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The night sky over the planet Krikkit is the least interesting  sight
in the entire Universe.
                 - Douglas Adams _Life, the Universe, and Everything_