[U-Boot-Users] Hi, I am new to U-Boot, how do I get started?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Sep 3 17:12:02 CEST 2004

Dear Christophe,

in message <002a01c491bb$9aebe800$9220e4d5 at neomorewindows> you wrote:

> I am new to U-Boot, and I need to port it on an custom board based on
> MPC852T.
> As write in the Readme file of U-Boot directory, I send my first e-mail
> to have some information, on
> how to port U-Boot on my board.

Please enter the "while (learning) { ... }" loop as documented in the
"Porting Guide" section of the  README.  Post  again  when  you  have
reached  the "if (clueless)" clause in the "while (!running) { ... }"
loop ;-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Man did not weave the web of life; he  is  merely  a  strand  in  it.
Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.     - Seattle [1854]