[U-Boot-Users] ppc440gx

Carl Riechers criechers at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 21:57:19 CEST 2004

Make sure you have your SDRAM setting set properly.
Did you do your timing analysis?  If your custom board
has the SDRAM very close to the processor you will
need to set your clock phase advance in the 45 to 70
degree range.  My board would generate inconsistent
exceptions with the IBM recommended 90 phase advance
setting.

Good luck,
Carl

--- "Barbier, Renaud (GE Infrastructure)"