[U-Boot-Users] Invoke a U-boot session from a U-boot session...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 6 15:05:14 CEST 2004

In message <D39C8B3D64A0D511A61E00D0B7828EEA0DDCBC96 at zil05exm01.sps.mot.com> you wrote:

> I want to invoke Uboot from uboot!

This cannot be done.

> I have a stable uboot on flash.
> when it is up I would like to do something like:

This cannot work.

> something go terribly wrong

Yes, user error.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C4940E.EE093D94
>
> PCFET0NUWVBFIEhUTUwgUFVCTElDICItLy9XM0MvL0RURCBIVE1MIDQuMCBUcmFuc2l0aW9uYWwv
> L0VOIj4NCjxIVE1MPjxIRUFEPg0KPE1FVEEgSFRUUC1FUVVJVj0iQ29udGVudC1UeXBlIiBDT05U

ARGH!!!!

Please do not send base 64 encoded messages.

Please do not send HTML messages.

Please send plain text only.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why
I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed. Here's another of those
self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life."
                                        - Marvin the Paranoid Android