[U-Boot-Users] Customizing U-boot

T Michael Turney tmike at recipes4linux.com
Mon Sep 6 15:46:15 CEST 2004

> You got the quoting completely wrong!!!! Please don't do that,  stick
> with  the  standards.  It  is  next  to impossible to understand your
> message.

Sorry about that.  I know from following the lists how carefully you review
these messages and respond, correcting etiquette as necessary.  I think I
have the quoting correct now.  If the meaning of my message was lost in
the original, consider that you can take pleasure in knowing you are one of
the giants helping the embedded Linux space move forward.  I appreciate it,
and I'm sure a lot of folks on the lists do as well.

Cheers,
T.mike