[U-Boot-Users] U-boot for MIPS problems compiling...

Chris Jones cjones at sutus.com
Wed Sep 15 22:30:26 CEST 2004

Jerry;

I did a search through the u-boot mailing list archives as I was having
problems compiling for my MIPS AU1550. Ironically, you seemed to be
having problems and made the exact fixes that I did in order to get as
far as you did in the compile process.

However, my progress has come to a standstil as has the thread bearing
your problem. I was hoping you could shed some light on the situation if
you've made any progress as of 2004-01-30 19:01

Cheers,

-=Chris

--
                  Chris Jones | Software Developer | Sutus, Inc.
                 t: +1.604.987.8866 x 2204 | e: cjones at sutus.com