[U-Boot-Users] U-boot for MIPS problems compiling...

Leif Lindholm leif.lindholm at i3micro.com
Thu Sep 16 11:37:48 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 22:30, Chris Jones wrote:
> Jerry;
>
> I did a search through the u-boot mailing list archives as I was having
> problems compiling for my MIPS AU1550. Ironically, you seemed to be
> having problems and made the exact fixes that I did in order to get as
> far as you did in the compile process.

Could you give a more detailed description of your problems?

I had some problems finding working versions of gcc/binutils, but
finally succeeded with binutils 2.13 and gcc 3.2.3.

Either way, u-boot does not yet run on the Au1550 (except for here).
This depends on - among other things - differences in the dram
configuration registers (please complain privately to me daily about
this until i post the necessary patches to this list :)

regards
	/
		Leif