[U-Boot-Users] ppc405gp PCI initialization

Tadas tpt at pupa.da.ru
Fri Sep 17 00:42:57 CEST 2004

I finaly can run linux on my ppc acess point
and the last thing left is to enable pci, does bootloader must initialize
pci controler?
I it is normal to leave that to linux?

If I do not do anything linux complains that cant alocate resource for pci,
then I added bios fixup code from walnut405,
now linux crashes if  try to load device driver, but it can enumerate pci
devices.

The questions are:
What pci initialization is nesecary for integrated ppc405gp pci bridge?
Which bard pci code is the best example to start?
Does intergrated pci initialization depends on board design?