[U-Boot-Users] about stack size

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 27 09:31:26 CEST 2004

In message <20040927062732.19272.qmail at web15605.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>     i have some questions in the configuration
>       1 how to config the stack size . and  stack size is often 128k or other sizes?

You don't configure the stack size.

>       2  the stack is in the internal ram(it has 8k sram) or external ram( i extend 4mb sram)?

Both. Initially it may be ininternal RAM, later in external.

I don't know if internal RAM is 8 kB for you. You did not  bother  to
mention which hardware you're talking about.

> --0-1587512353-1096266452=:13241
>
> <P>hello everyone </P>

AND PLEASE STOP POSTING HTML!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A girl with a future avoids the man with a past.
                                   -- Evan Esar, "The Humor of Humor"