[U-Boot-Users] GPL Licensing issues

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:24:00 CEST 2004

> Header files contain interfaces, not code.
> Code is in source files per definition :-)

In an ideal world with decent programmers, they are :)

In a something less than ideal world where ppl are bent on *cough*
optimising *cough* the code for reasons they only know, code can be
found anywhere...

Don't get me wrong, I fully agree with you, but in an environment
where engineers with an exclusive FPGA and hardware background write C
'firmware', one tends to see all kinds of code organisations :-/

As such, making the difference between *.c and *.h might not be the
best solution. But this is the OS vs FS software discussion again in
which I am not yet fully decided (I think)...

--
ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul