[U-Boot-Users] GPL Licensing issues

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 27 09:28:58 CEST 2004

In message <1f729c4804092623274a63a453 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> As far as I am concerned, including GPL header files makes your
> application GPL (since you implicitly verbatim copy code).

Header files contain interfaces, not code.

Code is in source files per definition :-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
In any group of employed individuals the only naturally  early  riser
is  _always_  the office manager, who will _always_ leave reproachful
little notes ... on the desks of their subordinates.
                                - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_