[U-Boot-Users] porting u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 27 22:22:16 CEST 2004

In message <E1CBvGL-0000DZ-UI at sc8-sf-mx1.sourceforge.net> you wrote:

>     i am porting u-boot to my hardware my arm is philips lpc2210 . in the readme  ,i find that  "	1.  Add a new configuration option for your board to the toplevel
>     "Makefile" and to the "MAKEALL" script, using the existing"
>   i don't understand this sentence.   my arm is arm7-tdmi.  i use the "S3C44B0 Systems"  in  in the Makefile, i add some lines as  following.but i don't understand what means? is it right?

I'm sorry. But this will not work. Please stop posting  two  messages
with questions for every single line of code you write.

Please try to get some understanding first.  If  you  don't  succeed,
then tryu to get some training for such work, or hire a guru.

We will NOT explain you every single line of code here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Quote from the Boss... "I didn't say it was your fault.  I said I was
going to blame it on you."