[U-Boot-Users] MPC8272 with PCI IDE chip problem?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Sep 29 12:38:42 CEST 2004

In message <20040929090540.GA18439 at wavehammer.waldi.eu.org> you wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 07:25:39AM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > Please do not send base 64 encoded messages.
>
> Please fix your MUA, base64 is properly defined as encoding for MIME
> messages (RFC 2045).

Please don't try to tell me what the policy on this mailing list is.

It's simple: plain text only. Period.

This has nothing to do with MUA problems or so, but with things  like
being able to use standard text processing tools like grep or glimpse
etc.

> it should reencode the message. Most MTAs uses quoted-printable (if the
> original encoding was not "binary"), but base64 is also perfectly valid.

Not on this mailing list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
How come everyone's going so slow if it's called rush hour?