[U-Boot-Users] SDRAM Access Question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 30 17:38:28 CEST 2004

In message <92B7B15A1C9E564B94BEE09BA4E1E2A603FC59 at aae-exchange.aaesys.com> you wrote:

> I am atruggling for the problem for a quite while. I do not know what
> can cause the 2K range problem? Any point or clue are appreciated.

Hardware  problem?  Misconfigured  memory  controller?   Missing   or
incorrect init sequence for your SDRAM?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Celestial navigation is based on the premise that the  Earth  is  the
center  of  the  universe.  The  premise is wrong, but the navigation
works. An incorrect model can be a useful tool.   - Kelvin Throop III