[U-Boot-Users] SM712 + U-Boot

Bora Sahin bora.sahin at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Apr 6 10:59:35 CEST 2005

Hello,

Pierre> I don't think that your card has a problem, I think it isn't configured
Pierre> properly.
Pierre> The LynxEM4+ Rev. BA has an 32 bits internal memory bus, the Rev. AA has a
Pierre> 64 bits internal memory bus.
Pierre> For the Rev BA, you need to switch ON the SW2:7 configuration switch.

OK, but SW2 is related to SM722. The info on the backend of the card says SW2 -> SETTING FOR SM722...

Still I tried your suggestion but there is no change as I expected!

AFAIK, SW1 is nothing to do with a non-x86 system. It only boots a x86 system with determined
resoluiton. That's it! Then OS changes it to what it wants! Also U-Boot sets its own resoultion
thanks to compile time option or videomode env. variable...

Pierre> I hope this helps.

Thanks...

--
Bora SAHIN