[U-Boot-Users] Cannot get any response from serial port

Kenton Lau coosign at rediffmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:51:32 CEST 2005

Dear everyone,

I compiled U-Boot for my SMDK2410 Board(made by Samsung),
$ make smdk2410_config
$ make all
Then , I wrote u-boot.bin to flash(SMDK2410:K9S1208 64MB).
I used kermit£¨115200£¬8IN1,No,No) , but I cannot get any response from serial port at my terminal. But when I used vivi as bootloader before , and use command 'kermit -c', then I get information at console. That is why ?
Any suggestions is welcome , thanks !

Dear Wolfgang Denk , thank you for your advice and I use ELDK to compile U-Boot ,and it works well ! But I beg your pardon that you told me not to post HTML to this mailing list but it seems I cannot stop it . I sent a mail to my friend and he told me that there was no any HTML in my mail . I don't know why there are those codes in my mail when I sent mails to this list . Maybe they are added by my mail-box service provider .
Anyway , I hope you can forgive me ! And I really appreciate what you have done for me .

Best Wishes,
Kenton Lau