[U-Boot-Users] A question on ELDK PATH Setting

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Apr 24 11:32:40 CEST 2005

In message <20050424053255.59580.qmail at web15908.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I found the cross_compiling tool path setting of ELDK
> can be concise further. We could just set
> PATH=$PATH:/opt/eldk/usr/bin RATHER THAN
> PATH=$PATH:/opt/eldk/usr/bin:/opt/eldk/bin

If you have a look at the contrents of the ELDK's bin directories you
will see that you will be missing the ${CROSS_COMPILE}rpm tool if you
omit the /opt/eldk/bin directory from your PATH. It  doends  on  what
you're doing if you need this or not.

But actually this is completely off topic here...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by  at  least
one instruction - from which, by induction, one can deduce that every
program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.