[U-Boot-Users] A question on ELDK PATH Setting

Sam Song samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Apr 24 13:24:11 CEST 2005

Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> If you have a look at the contrents of the ELDK's
> bin directories you will see that you will be
missing the
> ${CROSS_COMPILE}rpm tool if you omit

Well, no wander I haven't met any trouble on compiling
kernel. Actually, I have no idea on ${CROSS_COMPILE}
rpm.

> But actually this is completely off topic here...

Ummm, if so, where could we discuss something about
DULG?
 I noticed there is one charming words below the DULG
linkage,
 says "You are invited to contribute".  The doc
benfits me a lot.
And has been updating frequently. Really wanna to see
it better:)

Btw, I reported one typo for you about MTD part on OLD
linuxppc
maillist. But you still haven't corrected it yet. I
don't know why:)

http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/FlashFilesystemsMTD

"xd" should be replaced by "xxd".  At least for RED
HAT 7.3/9.0.

Thanks for your reply,

Sam