[U-Boot-Users] MPC852T ethernet

tony.ford at quadrics.com tony.ford at quadrics.com
Mon Aug 1 14:05:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've got u-boot 1.1.3 ported to a development platform based upon an
MPC852T and have one remaining issue with the ethernet.

I can ping and tftp from the platform but cannot ping or telnet to it.
I can see that both ping and tftp fire off the initial request and
then sits there polling until they're done. I'm assuming that pinging
in and telnet to the platform is different, as they will be interrupt
driven, not polled, but I don't see any interrupts (the platform is
configured for FEC so I should expect and external interrupt, right ?)

I suppose that I'm missing some configuration but can't see what.
AFAIK I've set the network environment variables correctly - as tftp
works fine.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Best regards.

Tony.