[U-Boot-Users] How to build and install U-Boot?

Hinko Kocevar hinko.kocevar at iskramedical.si
Fri Aug 12 11:56:36 CEST 2005

boku wrote:
> Dear Experts,
>     I've surfed the internet to find any helpful U-Boot how-to
> guidelines or tutorials but failed. Does anyone have such info for me
> especially for each config in it? My target is to build U-boot on ARM
> IntegratorAP board with ARM926EJ-S. Thanks in advance.

Have you read README in u-boot package? Also there is a good guide on
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/Manual that covers a lot of subjects
with regard to embedded development.

regards,
hinko k

--
Hinko Kocevar, embedded systems developer
Iskra Medical d.o.o., Stegne 23, 1k LJ, SLO-EU

	"Aì rén"	|	[Analects XII:22]