[U-Boot-Users] How to build and install U-Boot?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 12 15:07:30 CEST 2005

In message <715d90900508120123dfb9900 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I've surfed the internet to find any helpful U-Boot how-to guidelines or
> tutorials but failed. Does anyone have such info for me especially for each>

You must have been extremely  unlucky  then.  Searching  for  "U-Boot
manual" with google gives the correct link at position 1:
http:A//www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/Manual

And never post HTML here, please.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Making files is easy under  the  UNIX  operating  system.  Therefore,
users  tend  to  create  numerous  files  using large amounts of file
space. It has been said that the only standard thing about  all  UNIX
systems  is  the  message-of-the-day  telling users to clean up their
files.                            -- System V.2 administrator's guide