[U-Boot-Users] Missing tsec.c in cpu/mpc85xx ???

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 12 15:34:32 CEST 2005

In message <E1E3ZCj-0001WB-8O at mail.sourceforge.net> you wrote:

> I have a problem with a missing file.

It's not missing.

> On August 10th I downloaded the latest copy of U-Boot from CVS.

How did you do that? Did you run "cvs update -d -P" ?

> On checking my previous downloads (Apr 11th and June 15th) I see
> that the file tsec.c existed in
>
>           cpu/mpc85xx.

As you noticed, the file was moved with this patch:
http://source.denx.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=63be111e72371b6edc6d02134dd785abb6be188c

> Obviously, modifying the cpu/mpc85xx/Makefile to remove tsec.o from
> the COBJS list fixed the problem.

There is no reference to tsec.[co] in  the  current  version  of  the
Makefile. You must be running old code.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Our management frequently gets lost in thought.   That's because it's
unfamiliar territory.