[U-Boot-Users] Clarification - Missing tsec.c in cpu/mpc85xx ???

Charles J Gillan C.Gillan at ecit.qub.ac.uk
Fri Aug 12 15:30:13 CEST 2005

Just to clarify my previous message, there was an error in it.

I did not actually modify the

    cpu/mpc85xx/Makefile

Instead, I fixed the linker problem by removing the reference to

    cpu/mpc85xx/tsec.o

in the u-boot.lds file for my board. I had copied this from

    board/tqm8540/u-boot.lds

in the June 15th download.

I am still puzzled as to my tsec.c was moved though.

Charles.