[U-Boot-Users] Clarification - Missing tsec.c in cpu/mpc85xx ???

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 12 15:52:19 CEST 2005

In message <E1E3ZfD-0001s0-2r at mail.sourceforge.net> you wrote:

> Instead, I fixed the linker problem by removing the reference to
>     cpu/mpc85xx/tsec.o
> in the u-boot.lds file for my board. I had copied this from

If you had your board included in the public source  tree  you  would
not  have  run into this problem as we cleaned up all existing boards
when adding the patch.

> I am still puzzled as to my tsec.c was moved though.

As to my? You mean why? I already pointed this out: see
http://source.denx.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=63be111e72371b6edc6d02134dd785abb6be188c

And please don't full-quote!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A list is only as strong as its weakest link.            -- Don Knuth