[U-Boot-Users] Xilinx EDK error message on libgen

andrew.l.bomber at maxtek.com andrew.l.bomber at maxtek.com
Sat Aug 13 21:36:31 CEST 2005

Hello,

I thought I needed to create a board support package with Xilinx generated
libraries for their PowerPC core and FPGA, and then merge it with the U-Boot
source tree in order to compile. However since I have changed the OS_NAME
and target directoyr in the mss file to target U-Boot I haven't been able to
generate libraries for the Xilinx FPGA, which I beleive I need in order to
compile U-Boot so it runs on the custom board I have.

I was hoping someone on this measage board would have experience with
cross-compiling a u-boot image to target a Virtex II Pro FPGA or any Xilinx
FPGA with an embeded CPU. If you only want questions and information in
regards to development on this e-mail list could you please let me know if
ther is another mailing list for new users?

Thanks,

Andrew