[U-Boot-Users] Xilinx EDK error message on libgen

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Aug 13 22:46:20 CEST 2005

In message <7E11C792A1D81242B9BFFC8355D4979387F4CD at us-bv-m23.global.tektronix.net> you wrote:

> I was hoping someone on this measage board would have experience with
> cross-compiling a u-boot image to target a Virtex II Pro FPGA or any Xilinx

Your  message  was  not  about  any  problems   with   U-Boot   cross
compilation, but with some proprietary Xilinx tools.

> FPGA with an embeded CPU. If you only want questions and information in
> regards to development on this e-mail list could you please let me know if
> ther is another mailing list for new users?

You asked a Xilinx question which was at least 90% off topic here.  I
have no idea where to post such questions. We deal with U-Boot only.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I am pleased to see that we have differences.  May we together become
greater than the sum of both of us.
	-- Surak of Vulcan, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.4