[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot interpreter syntax change?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 18 22:55:16 CEST 2005

In message <OF1A5A1308.3B93DC65-ON07257061.00650061-07257061.0066A5D5 at mck.us.ray.com> you wrote:

> I was recently porting some old U-Boot scripts to my new board and I was
> having a problem with the kernel command line.  Instead of getting

Which command interpreter did you enable for your new board?

> I checked the DULG, and the guide indicates that the first form shown
> above is correct.

It is  only  correct  in  case  of  using  the  old,  simple  command
interpreter.

> Have things changed or do I have something misconfigured? Any ideas?

You  have  probably  enabled  the  hush  shell  in  your  new   board
configuration and should read the FAQ:
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/CommandLineParsing

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The IQ of the group is the lowest IQ of a member of the group divided
by the number of people in the group.