[U-Boot-Users] AT91RM9200 Errata (Was: CSB637 support - big bug..)

Anders Larsen alarsen at rea.de
Wed Aug 24 12:53:01 CEST 2005

"Patrick .." <oc3an at gmx.net> schreibt:
>On another note, is there any reason you chose a master clock divisor of 4
>instead of 3 for the CSB637?

Hi,

like I already said:
"I got the clock values from linux 2.6.12 board-csb637.c"
I didn't choose them myself.

>I have looked over the data sheets for all relevant devices (SDRAM,
>StrataFlash) and they definitely support at least 60Mhz (what divider 3
>gives).

Feel free to change it, then (but please make sure to update
arch/arm/mach-at91rm9200/board-csb637.c accordingly, otherwise
at least the serial interfaces will not work).

Cheers
 Anders

P.S.: PLEASE keep the list CC'ed.