[U-Boot-Users] omap2420h4 u-boot debugging CCS JTAG

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Wed Feb 2 13:08:50 CET 2005

Hello Komal,

Get an updated u-boot, a pull from the main head will result in
something better in this regard.

I removed all the semi-confusing CONFIG_PARTIAL_SRAM references in the
current images.  I replaced it with much friendlier run time checks
(is_running_in_sram, is_running_from_flash, is_running_in_sdram).  This
allows much easier debugging, and more understandable code.

As to your exact failure, I expect your problem is procedural at this
stage.  This bit of code when from the bin file, is expected to be
running in flash, your disasm shows you already running in SDRAM, this
is fine, but you would have had to load the elf file to get there...and
this would imply your sdr and gel files have everything setup ok, and I
bet this is not the case.

Regards,
Richard W.