[U-Boot-Users] Serial & Framebuffer Console together

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Feb 5 10:52:21 CET 2005

In message <000d01c50b51$d9fe37e0$0400a8c0 at praveenvs> you wrote:

> But we want to use both Serial ( Both for STIN & STDOUT)&
> Frame buffer LCD console for only STDOUT

The current implementation of the I/O drivers supports only  one  one
device  at a time, i. e. you can have output either on serial _or_ on
LCD, but not both at the same time. But you can switch any  time  you
like.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Commitment, n.:      Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast
of ham and eggs. The chicken was involved, the pig was committed.