[U-Boot-Users] (no subject)

Bruce smirnof.ice at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:57:26 CET 2005

Hello!

i'm starting to use u-boot for the first time. But i encounter a lot
of dificulties.
Is there someone who can help me?. please

The first problem is that i can't find my evaluation board in config
files. how i can build u-boot withou this file?
my board is a Memec Virtex II Pro, xc2vp20-ff1152.

Need i to write my board configuration?

what memery is needeed to uboot? i want to put it in flash memory.
i want to load linux via Ethernet and write into Flash memory, how i do it?

Thanks to give me some explanations, because english is not my
language, and it is very difficult to find documentations in french.

John!