[U-Boot-Users] IXP425 in little-endian.

Herb Radford herbr at magma.ca
Tue Feb 8 13:37:31 CET 2005

I'm starting on a "port" of U-Boot to the IXP425 psuedo-little-endian mode.
Before I get too far, I was wondering if anyone is in the process of doing
this.
I know that the little-endian name is a bit bogus since the IXP425' version
is NOT really little-endian.
I'm starting from 1.1.3 (and diffing for changes weekly) and am assuming
I'll be using the "address coherent" mode since data coherency requires the
use of the p-bit in the MMU page tables.

Any pointers, hints etc. are welcome.

Regards, Herb