[U-Boot-Users] Serial & Framebuffer Console together

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 8 17:13:55 CET 2005

In message <001301c50df7$99e60900$0400a8c0 at praveenvs> you wrote:

> After initialising we are getting the shell prompt on stdout(serial)
> In that when we did the cninfo we got the following..
> $ coninfo
> List of available devices:
> lcd      00000002 ..O
> serial   80000003 SIO stdin stdout stderr
> nulldev  80000003 SIO
>
> We are not sure if the lcd console info is correct..

What is not clear to you? As you can see in your log the  LCD  device
has  been  registered  as an output device, and input and poutput are
directed to the serial port. So everything looks  perfectly  fine  to
me. What did you expect?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than the  soap,
and much more difficult to find ...     - Terry Pratchett, _Sourcery_